[RBS] tipping etique in succah centers

Leora adamleora at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:18:47 IST 2010

At this time of year when we are all visiting and purchasing
at the many succah centers around our neighborhoods, I'd like to mention or
remind
us all of the many teen boys who are working very hard for not a lot of
money.

When they help you carry merchandise to the car or cut the wood for you,
etc. this is extra and not included
in your purchase. A modest tip is very appreciated for all their hard work!
Yesterday, my son cut 11 pieces of wood for someone and spent time with them
and then received nothing.
The other teen helping did half the amount of work for someone and received
30ns as a thanks for the extra work he did!
Many of the boys are working 12 hours on their feet and  doing a great job.
Let's not forget to show our appreciation for what they do for us!

Chag Sameach,
Leora