[RBS] Music lessons at Merkaz Volume

Zvi Newman newman4a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:35:45 IST 2010

The Merkaz Volume music center, which is located in the Pisgot HaSheva
matnas (community center) in the Migdal HaMayim neighborhood, is interested
in reaching out to the English-speaking community in Bet Shemesh and Ramat
Bet Shemesh.

Sponsored by Cellcom, Merkaz Volume offers group and private lessons on a
full range of instruments, voice lessons, lessons in computerized music,
guidance for bands, recording studio and rehearsal hall services, and more.
Students perform at recitals, and advanced students can qualify to perform
at major events, including at the national level.

For an English-language brochure, click here (if the link doesn't work, just
call the contact number below and ask for details about Merkaz Volume):
http://www.jumbomail.co.il/EnDownloads.aspx?sid=90b59043d7d344408c8eecf78f454f95

Contact: Maimon Ben-Hamo (050-6867104).

Note: I am not affiliated with Merkaz Volume, but my kids take music lessons
there. Please refer all questions directly to Maimon, at the number above.