[RBS] Our Fall Semester Begins After Succos!!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 21 23:31:55 IST 2010

Dear Ladies,

Limudei Lottie Fall Semester will begin Sunday October 10!  We have a
great lineup of shiurim available for you. Register today!
There are 3 convenient options for registration.
1. By phone: call Leya 054-841-8367
2. Email- limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
3. Online: go to www.limudeilottie.org

1.SHIR HAMA'ALOS - REFLECTIONS ON CONTEMPORARY WOMEN'S ISSUES

SUNDAY 11:40 - 12:40

Oct 10,17,24,31,Nov 7,28 (6 Classes)

REBBETZIN SARAH MEISELS

In this course Rebbetzin Meisels (The Bobover Rebbetzin of Bat Yam) will
explore both the words of the Shir HaMaalos perakim in Sefer Tehillim,
as well as discuss a contemporary and practical approach to the timeless
words of Dovid Hamelech.  Among the topics to be discussed are Hakaras
Hatov, Chinuch Bonim, & being Mekabel Yissurim B'Ahava.  Please bring a
Sefer Tehillim.

Class will take place at the home of Sally Robinson - Nachal Dolev 62/7

2. MINI COURSE MONDAY

MONDAY 10:20 - 11:20

We are excited to offer local and other well-known lecturers who will
speak about topics of interest.

Mrs Dina Schoonmaker                                   Oct 11

 Bitachon

 Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker                                  Oct 18

The Woman's Role - The Distinction between the Avoda of a Man and of a Woman

Mrs. Rochel Davis                                             Oct.25

When the Going Gets Tough Remember...

Chizuk for Meeting Life's Challanges

Mrs. Tzipporah Price, MSc                                 Nov 1 & 8

Parenting Children with Unique Social and Emotional Needs

Mrs. Devora Piah                                               Nov 15

The Joy of Art for Parents and Children

A Hands on Art Workshop

 **Note Change in Time 9:45 - 11:15**

Price 25NIS + art materials
***YOU MUST PREREGISTER FOR THIS COURSE!***

Mrs. Penina Taylor                                             Nov 22

Coming Full Circle: A Jewish Woman's Journey through Christianity and Back

Rabbi Hanoch Teller                                           Nov 29

Hanukah Heroics

3. HILCHOS KIBBUD AV V'AIM & ONA'AS DEVARIM

 MONDAY 11:30 - 12:45

Oct 11,18,25, Nov 1,8,15,22,29

REBBETZIN YEHUDIS SAMET

The beginning of this course will continue and expand our understanding
and practice of Kibbud Av V'aim.  Then this course will shift to the
topic of the issur of Ona'as Devarim.  The words we speak wield awesome
power - our words can wound as deeply as a sword or be source of joy and
contentment.  By studying the words of our Sages along with their many
practical examples we become better armed to eliminatewords that
generate pain, shame, discouragement or worry and alternatively choose
words that promote comfort, confidence, friendship and growth. For a
more detailed syllabus please see our website.

 4. HILCHOS BRACHOS

TUESDAY 9:25 - 10:15

Oct 12,19,26, Nov 2,9,16,23,30

REBBETZIN SIMI MALINOWITZ

 Join this very practical Hilchos Brachos class. This series will IY"H
cover the principles governing Hilchos Brachos. This awareness will help
us apply these principles to shailos that arise. Topics that will be
IY"H covered include Bircas Hanehenin, Shinui Makom (changing your place
when eating ), and  the brachos made on mixtures of food.

During the first 15 minutes of each class there will be an in depth
explanation of Bircas Hashachar.

5. LECH LECHA -DEVELOPING ONE'S CHIBAS ERETZ YISRAEL

TUESDAY 10:20 - 11:20

Oct 12,19,26, Nov 2,9,16,23,30

MRS. SHOSHI NISSENBAUM

Following in the footsteps of Avraham Avinu and Sarah Imenu, this course
will help us develop an understanding and appreciation of our
forefather's connection to Eretz Yisrael and its application in our
lives.  This is a text based interactive class.

Please bring a Tanach and motivation to class.  All other sources will
be provided.

6.  THE ASERES HADIBROS

TUESDAY 11:30 -12:30

Oct 12,19,26, Nov 2,9,16,23,30

MRS. BLIMI BOTWINICK

An in depth study of the Aseres Hadibros using classic commentaries such
as Rashi, Ramban, and Ibn Ezra as well as Achronim and Midrashim.   The
goal of this course is to familiarize ourselves with the sources in
order to lead us to a heightened awareness of the application of the
Aseres Hadibros in our lives.  All skill levels welcome.

7. CHINUCH BONIM PART I

TUESDAY 8:30 - 9:30 PM

Oct 12,19,26, Nov 2,9,16,23,30

MRS. ATTARA WAXMAN

Location TBA

THIS CLASS IS THE FIRST OF A THREE SEMESTER SERIES.  YOU MUST COMMIT TO
TAKE ALL THREE SEMESTERS IN ORDER TO REGISTER.

The goal of this parenting class is to learn more about ourselves and
our children. We will learn to hone our interpersonal skills while
learning how to speak with our children. We will learn how to avoid
conflict and develop problem solving skills. Practically, we will keep
our eyes focused on the long term goals, and on the Torah perspective
regarding how to relate to others. For example, we will learn to be dan
l'kaf zechus and preserve our authority as parents, while considering
our child's perspective.

Classes will be held at Beis Kenesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

Tuition is:

160NIS per semester for 1 course

145NIS per course for 2-3 courses

135NIS per course for 4 or more courses

25NIS per class for Mini courses

Rebbetzin Meisels- 120 NIS (There are only 6 classes)

Devorah Piah Mini Course 25 NIS +Art Supplies

Babysitting is Available For Morning Courses With Reservation at
Registration Only!   40 NIS per course

For More Information call Chana 999-6058, Leya 054-8418-367 or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net.   Visit our website www.limudeilottie.org