[RBS] Raffle drawing at Ahavas Shalom's 11th annual Simchas Beis Hashoeiva

Shul News news at ahavasshalom.org
Wed Sep 22 08:46:49 IST 2010

Beis Hamidrash Ahavas Shalom, 35 Lachish, is proud to invite the community
to our 11th annual Simchas Beis Hashoeiva:
Motzai Shabbos Chol Hamoed
>From 8:00PM
At the Shul.

The evening will IY"H include:
- Live music
- Singing
- Dancing
- Divrei Torah
- Light refreshments in our Sukka
*** The drawing for our annual summer raffle with 10+ great prizes will also
take place at this event. (Tickets are still available, 10NIS for one, 13
for 100NIS)

Immediately following the dancing will be a Kumzitz/ sing along.

Chag Kasher V'Sameach