[RBS] Friday Family Tiyul

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Wed Sep 22 12:42:09 IST 2010

Join us for the "Chazak, Chazak, VeNischazeik" Trip!

3 locations to strengthen, and from which to get strengthened.

* Me'aras Haachpeila (Ulam Yitzchak will not be open)

* A personal tour of Mitzpeh Avichai, an "illegal outpost" right outside
Kiryat Arba. Meet some incredibly strong people. Activities for the kids.
Bring your guitar and bongos.

* A visit to Adurayim, a recently-abandoned army outpost in the Southern
Chevron Hills area. For the kids: Inflated Jumping Things, Arts & Crafts,
and Balloons. Live music with Musa Berlin.

We will travel in private cars, together, to all the destinations.

Leave from BTYA (Corner of Nachal Refaim and Nachal Luz) at 9:30 AM. Return
by 2:00 PM

Bring lunch with you, and we'll be guests in a Sukkah.

Cost: 30 NIS per person, 120 NIS maximum for immediate families.

No need to reserve, but come on time so you don't get left behind. Maps will
be handed out to participants. For more information, reply to this email or
call 054-499-1733.

Mo'adim LeSimcha!

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.