[RBS] Reminder: Bird & wild animals-watching at Kibbutz Tzora

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Fri Sep 24 10:19:38 IST 2010

Kingfisher Festival at Kibbutz Tzora

Join the team from the Jerusalem Bird Observatory as we explore the
fields and reservoirs around Kibbutz Tzora. In the morning, we will
search the fields for migrating birds and look for water birds in the
reservoirs. The trip will include a visit to the ringing station where
we hope to see the colorful kingfishers and other birds.

In the evening, we will be searching for owls, bats, jackals, foxes and
other nocturnal life in the fields and reservoirs around the Kibbutz.

For ages 5 and up.

Morning sessions

Sunday 26th:  2- hour Guided sessions at 7:30, 8:00, 9:30 or 10:00

Monday 27th : 2-hour Guided sessions at 7:30 and 9:30

Cost: 60 nis adults, 50 nis child

Night hike:  Sunday 26th only at 19:00.

Cost: 50 nis adults, 40 nis kids.

ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED!!!!

SPACE IS LIMITED:  SIGN UP NOW!!!

0523-869488 or email jbo at inter.net.il

Alen Kacal
Jerusalem Bird Observatory
PO Box 3557
Jerusalem, 91031
phone: 0523-869488
fax: 02-6537374
ibrc at netvision.net.il
www.jbo.org.il

~Rivka Ester

"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093    Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM