[RBS] Rebbetzin Tap Children's Concert at Moshav Modiin County Fair

kerry kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 14:56:24 IST 2010

Rebbetzin Tap from the internationally beloved children's DVD, "Rebbetzin Tap & Friends: Get Ready for Shabbos!"
is performing a live chidren's concert over Sukkot!

Bring the kids this Monday at 3:00pm to the Moshav Modiin County Fair!

The concert has lots of singing, tap dancing, and is very interactive including stickers, dancing and soup nuts!!!! Plus hear some new songs (including the Sukkot song!) from the upcoming Rebbetzin Tap DVD.

This concert is appropriate for ages 2-12 and is loved by moms too!

Information about the Moshav Modiim Fair is below.

 Schedule for the

5th SUKKOT Moshav Country Fair, Fourth day of Chol Hamo'ed,

Monday sept. 27, 5771

 Entrance: suggested donation: 50 sh.

Musicians:

12.00 Shimon Nachman Shilo

13.00 Sha'aryah Witt, Jonathan Fialka and friends

14.00 Benjamin –sings Carlebach- Steinberg

15.00 Elyon Shemesh & hakochaveem

 15.30 Yerachmiel Ziegler & friends

16.00 Shlomo Katz

17.00 Sruli Solomon

18.00 Yehuda Katz

19.00 Shivi Keller & "Eyn Od Milvado"

20.00 Aryeh Naftaly & The Elevators

21.00 SHTAR

22.00 Josh Laufer & Yossi Chayes and Yitschak Atias!

Women-festival in the Chadar Ochel:

13.00 Laughing yogah through leah Cohen

14.00 Chaya Lester: a flash of women-circles

15.00 Rebbetzin Tap & Friends: Get ready for Shabbos! ( Children's Concert)

16.00 Oshra: the power of words- a sing-a-long

17.00 Ma'ayan: Shir la Melech

18.00 Dr. Vivian: a taste of Torah-coaching

Children's Fair:

>From 12.00: love our nature, birds-nests and tools to heal

                     Our world with Shay Halevi

                     Juggling: Toby Trachtman

                     Make art: Judy Rosenblum

          14.00: Story and another one: Leibah Golda

          15.00 Rebbetzin Tap & Friends: Get ready for Shabbos!

          16.00 Leah:the lion and the strawberry: A theatre-

          17.00 Billy Richman: CONCERT WITH YOU!

          17.45 Billy Richman:the inside story of the etrog..

Arts and Crafts-Fair: Amazing creations handmade by attending artists!
Holistic Fair:Booths, Treatments and Workshops,
for info – get in touch with Avraham Sand: 0528649012.

                                            habosem at yahoo.com
Food-booths: rainbow-kitchens in our gardens.
Do you want to help, please call: Leah Rivkah Sand Soetendorp: 0523 240789,

 habosem at netvision.net.il

Dr. Kerry Bar- Cohn
"Caring for Women's Health"
052-611-9372