[RBS] spending money on Chugim? Make it worth it! What about U? Teens?

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:57:41 IST 2010

OPEN HOUSE - Sunday October 3rd - Free Trial class as well as info meeting for parents and older students

Tora Dojo Karate is more than just a weekly chug.

Tora Dojo Karate has been in the Bet Shemesh area for over a decade and has developed a serious club. Our students range from 6 year olds up to 60 years old.

Many have asked, "What makes Tora Dojo Karate different?"
In this email you will find some information on Tora Dojo as well as times and details of our classes. There will also be a special offer for those who join Tora Dojo throughout the month of October.

If you would like more information on Tora Dojo or details about classes in Bet Shemesh contact:

Sensei Ari Fuld : 0547838758

toradojo.fuld at gmail.com

 Classes take place on Sundays and Thursdays

5:00-6:00 Beginners Kids Karate

6:00-7:00 Advanced Kids Karate

7:00-8:00 Women's' Karate and Self Defense (from age 12 up)

8:00-9:30 Men's TORA DOJO KARATE (ages 12 and up)

KIDS KARATE PROGRAMS
Ages 7-11

Our kids programs are based on years of educational experience and over 25 years of Martial Arts experience. Our goal is not to see our students switch belt colors but rather to a gain a real drive  to succeed as a result of serious effort while having fun. The kids work hard, get a great physical workout, learn real technique and philosophy that will protect them as well as build their confidence and character. When a student succeeds in advancing a level it is understood that their success is a result of their hard work and not a present or an amount of time they have attended. We believe in real success and not to run a belt factory or offer false confidence.

Focus and Concentration, Self Confidence, Self Control, Muscle building and coordination are just a few of the areas that are strengthened through the practice of Tora Dojo. We have witnessed hyperactive children learn to find their calm while shy children have found their inner strengths.

Our Kids' classes are split by level. We have a beginners Karate class as well as an advanced kids Karate class. Many students who have studied other styles have opted to join the advanced Karate class and have found their place. Tora Dojo Karate will benefit your child scholastically as well as socially, physically and even spiritually.

We invite you and your child to come and try out a class at no cost. (Please call and notify us)

ADULT MARTIAL ARTS

Ages 12 up till....  how old are YOU?

TDK runs two different adult programs

1. Separate WOMEN'S Karate and Self Defense

    Unfortunately we have all heard stories of people being attacked in the parks or on the streets. Tora Dojo believes that a strong mind along with practical Self Defense technique is what keeps one safe. Sometimes it's the ability to escape a situation without having it escalate. Other times it takes the know how to protect yourself physically.

This class is a full traditional Martial Arts class.

Women and Teens learn PRACTICAL technique while gaining physical fitness and a strong mind.

The class starts with a 20 minute warm-up made up of flexibility exercises followed by stretching and muscle strengthening. Self Defense drills are practiced and the Tora Dojo Karate style is studied and practiced.

2. Men's' Karate

This class is a traditional Martial Arts class.

The class begins with a 20 minute warm-up and is followed by intensive TDK drills.

Self Defense as well as Fighting techniques are studied and practiced.

Chi Gong as well as meditation are practiced every class.

This is a great class for teens who want a hands on experience.

For those of you who are thinking that you are way too old for this kinda thing....get over it!

Come down try out a class, we will be gentle and teach you.

Last call for Summer Discount
Join Tora Dojo during the month of October and receive a 20% discount on registration.

For more information:

Sensei A. Fuld

0547838758

toradojo.fuld at gmail.com