[RBS] no store in Israel has any more of.... (was: nopharmacy in Israel...)

kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Tue Sep 28 12:57:55 IST 2010

With all due respect to local pharmacies, sometimes a medication (or any
other imported product) is out of stock and no new stock will be available
for a while.  You may have misunderstood that to mean that there is none
available at all in the whole country.  It just means that there is no new
stock coming in but that some of the old stock may be available somewhere
else.

Chag Sameach

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Judith <judith1779 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was prescribed a medication several years ago and was told by all of the
> RBS and BS pharmacies that Israel was out of it and would not get any more
> for 6 months. I started calling pharmacies in Jerusalem and the first two
> that I call had a plentiful supply of the medication. Maybe, before one
> sends out a message that a medication is not available anywhere in the
> country, they should do a bit more checking. It is extremely dangerous to
> take medication prescribed for someone else and. while I don"t know the
> law in Israel, in many countries, it is illegal for anyone without a
> license to give prescription and regulated medications to another person.
>
> judith
>

> ---Gindoka Clothing for Women and Girls---
> Have you shopped around the neighborhood and not found what you wanted?
> Now, try Gindoka. Appropriate for Dati women - with a special BatAyin
> selection.
> Unique selection of scarves. See banner ad on www.shemesh.co.il
> Moshav Zacharia 173. Chagit: 054-3341134 (not on Shabbat)

-----BIG DEAL at Jo's Club-----
Jo's Club, http://josclub.co.il, the premier Health & Fitness Center in Beit
Shemesh, is offering a BIG DEAL for new members.
Enjoy our FULL membership for ONLY 180 NIS per month
(REG. 285 NIS per month) until the end of 2010.
Call now for details 02-992-3020