[RBS] RBS Gelt Center is open for business

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:41:41 IST 2010

Dear All,

The RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change and Private Banking) is open for
business.

We offer currency exchange, check cashing, we handle international and
domestic money transfers, we handle bill payments.

We would like to be a one stop solution for all of your money management
needs.

We are open at 8:30am, we provide service before and after hours for our
regular customers.

The store is co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency (02) 992-5020,
it's around the corner from Big Deal, across the parking lot from Merkaz
Dona which houses Jo's Club, Merkaz Rakefet,
Kupat Cholim Clalit, Kupat Cholim Macabee, near Yesh in RBSA Shopping
Center.
The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sun-Thu, 8:30am till 12:30pm on Friday, or
by appointment.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Avraham Elkind, Yakov Lazar, and Shmuel Zisovich

RBS Gelt Center
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center