[RBS] BEST MARKET NEWSLETTER

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:03:09 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the specials, the items on sale are NOT included in the 79 sh.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.
Follow Best Market on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Market-%D7%91%D7%A1%D7%98-%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%A7%D7%98/181901365178750

IMPORTANT NEWS !!!!

We will be selling the whole hind quarter from Adom adom this week.
The hind quarter is chalak Rav Machfud hechsher.
For those who don't know... the hind quarter is considered the most
delicate part
of the cow.
For tips on how to cook the parts,please contact Alon or Yaakov at
the meat counter.
B"H we will be selling fresh lamb as well this week.
Please note the new opening hours below due to daylight saving time below.

FOR BEST MARKET CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

Selection of Nestle ice creams the second for 1/2 price !!!
No obligation of purchase required.

The store with purchase of 79 sh. and more.

Badin fabric softener 4 liter for 17.90 sh.
Sod dish washing soap 2 for 10 sh.
Colon washing powder 6+2 kilo's for 44.90 sh.
Pair of Windolene window spray for 14.90  sh.
Sano anti kalk for 12.90 sh.
Latex gloves for 19.90 sh.
Sano zigzag floor mops for 6.90 sh.
Nikol paper towels 6 pack 2 for 18 sh.
Molet toilet paper 32 rolls for 24.90 sh.
St. Moritz oven cleaner for 12.90 sh.
Persil 5 liter 2 for 100 sh.
Disposable cutlery 100 pieces 2+1 free.
Large/small disposable plates 2+1 free.
100 pieces disposable cups 2+1 free.
Cif floor shampoo for 14.90 sh.

Shabbat shalom and Shavua tov,
Alon Frank
Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335809

Opening hours:
>From Sunday till Wednesday from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm.
Friday from 8 am till 15 pm.
Motsae shabbos 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm.