[RBS] melting babka in rbsa

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:10:02 IDT 2011

   Well, for the past 2 weeks the Melting Bobka company has been delivering
their fresh, yummy desserts on Wednesday afternoons (around 5pm) to Best
Market & Hakol Lishulchan.
There has been such a demand for these cakes, bobkas and cookies (BH) that
the Frankels have upped their game.
This has been a great time saver for people who want to avoid the Shabbos
rush of buying food for Shabbos.

I will post (BH) just exactly when they arrive since I too like to avoid the
rush.
This week we got cinnamon buns  & by Shalosh seudos they were gone!
What will we do about melava malka?!

The Melting Bobka company make delicious Chocolate Babkas, Cinnamon abkas,
Cinnamon Buns, Choc. Chip Cookies & Fudgy Glazed Chocolate Cake!!!!
All Under the hashagas of Rav Rubin!
Pesach is coming so be sure to get your fill of chametz this week!

Marti