[RBS] Needed: a few furniture and mattresses for an apt on Dolev, for a nice lady

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at 013.net
Sun Apr 3 07:09:43 IDT 2011

POSTING FOR A FRIEND:

Please help Channie Klein, she's here to stay for a few months and needs
some un-needed furniture (especially: mattresses, a couch, washer and a few
beds, table etc.) to put in an empty apt on Dolev, until the summer. She is
willing to pay some money for things too if it is for sale.

You can email me back with your number, I'll be happy to pass the
information along to her or you can call her directly at 050-4116297

Thank you@!

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com