[RBS] Re my post on old items: car seats that were in accidents can't be used

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 5 12:45:50 IDT 2011

A few people reminded me that car seats that were in accidents are no longer
safe.  If you have such a  car seat PLEASE put it in the dumpster area where
it is clear that is not usable or better, CUT THE STRAPS SO NO ONE TAKES IT.
The one I saw was on top of the recycling dumpster nowhere near a garbage
dumpster and was likely picked up by someone who needed it.  If you have a
safe car seat please post it.