[RBS] Do you live in RBS A, with parents/in laws involved in property AND live in England?

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:10:44 IDT 2011

I'm looking for someone who lives in RBS A, has Parents / In laws that live
in England AND are involved in property.

If you personally fit ALL criteria, please be in touch. I am looking to
return a lost item to an owner that fulfills these criteria.

And yes, I'm aware that I fit the criteria!!!
--
 Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125