[RBS] Big Mitzvah - Video camera needed to Film Our 87 yr old uncle

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:35:11 IDT 2011

MITZVA- Video camera needed to film our 87 yr old uncle who "walked" the
marathon

You probably heard of our stupendous uncle who "walkedZ" the marathon in his
wheelchair after his "big" surgery

Id like to make a movie about him while he is still very "high" from the
experience
<y son is a professional videographer so your equipment will be in exc
hands- hej ust did not bring any equipment with him to BS!

Thanks
Daniella

--
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א