[RBS] Gush Katif broccoli and cauliflower are back!

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Wed Apr 6 14:55:59 IDT 2011

Just in time for Pesach, these delicious, fresh, bug-free veggies are back!
Ask all your friends who ordered 'em last time how terrific they tasted, and
how little money they cost. AND you'll be supporting two families from GK
who have started over in Avnei Eitan in the north.

Here are the details:
Broccoli - 13 NIS per head. From the 4th head on, you pay only their special
price (which we had before) of 10 NIS per head.
Cauliflower - 13 NIS per kilo. Again, from 4th head on, pay only their
introductory price of 10 NIS per kilo.
AND INTRODUCING: White/red-purple cabbage - 8 NIS per kilo!

Kashrut: Mehadrin of Rabbanut Zefat (Rav Shmuel Eliyahu) and Rabbanut
HaGolan.

To ORDER: Call Sivan Berrebi (not me!) at 054-568-4536, and speak in Hebrew
if at all possible. Otherwise, speak slowly and clearly in English. You can
also SMS your name, phone #, amount ordered and that you're from R/BS.

ORDERS MUST BE IN BY MONDAY, 11.4.2011.
Pick-up at my house, Nachal Dolev 46/1, on Tuesday 12/4/11, from 5 PM to 9
PM.

Batya Jerenberg