[RBS] Now selling beautiful Sophia Wigs-Recommendation

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Wed Apr 6 19:30:38 IDT 2011

Ellie Fein is an AMAZING Sheital Macher!! She is incredibly talented, patient, and wonderful! She is experienced, and extremely stylish!
You should DEFINITELY give her a call :)

Regards,
Nina Brenner
Art by Nina Elizabeth
Creative Drawing Instructor
050-234-3774/02-992-1275
http://ninaelizabeth.weebly.com/

Expressive Art Chug for Young Girls
Wednesdays at 4:15pm
Cost: 35nis (140Nis per/mth)

Womens and Teen Art Chug
Mondays at 8:15pm
Cost: 40nis (160Nis per/mth)

Private lessons (Boys/Girls/Teens/Women) for 180nis per/moth

REFER A FRIEND GET A FREE LESSON!!!!