[RBS] reminder - pateurized eggs for pesach - last call

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 7 08:20:13 IDT 2011

As I've done for the past couple of years, I will be organizing an order of
pasteurized eggs for pesach.  They come in 1 liter cartons - 19 shekel for a
carton of egg whites and 24 shekel for a carton of egg yolks.  TOMORROW IS
THE DEADLINE FOR BOTH ORDERS AND PAYMENTS!!!!  If you've ordered already and
I don't receive payment before Shabbat, your order will be cancelled!

If you'd like to make an order, please either reply to this e-mail or call
me at 999-3122 with the following information:
How many cartons of whites
How many cartons of yolks
Your telephone number

Kol tuv.