[RBS] volunteers with cars this Sunday afternoon please!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Apr 7 13:23:27 IDT 2011

Lema'an Achai would like some drivers who can be available this Sunday, 10th
April, between the hours of 12.00-3.00 to help give people rides within
RBSa.  If you can help, even for just half an hour, please reply to this
e-mail or call me at the no. below. Let me know when you're available and
I'll give you more info.
Thanks!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6020 (20110406) __________

http://www.eset.com