[RBS] teenage volunteers next week

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Apr 7 14:58:11 IDT 2011

The following is a request to teenagers who will be on vacation next
week....
When you've had enough of cleaning at home (or your mum has had enough of
you cleaning at home!), please consider
volunteering some of your time for Lema'an Achai families.

We currently have some families who need teenagers to help with their young
kids so that the mums can get on with cleaning.  These are families that
cannot afford to send their kids to pre-Pesach kaytanot so they will really
appreciate any help they can get.

If you would like to help, please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no.
below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115