[RBS] Please Do Not Leave Any Clothes at Sorek 40 Until After Pesach! BUT WE ARE OPEN FOR SHOPPING TILL LAST MINUTE!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 21:13:09 IDT 2011

Please Do Not Leave Any Clothes at  Sorek 40 Until After Pesach!

BUT WE ARE OPEN FOR YOUR PESACH SHOPPING TILL VERY LAST MINUTE!

2nd-hand clothes have never looked this good! Come visit our newly-remodeled
gemach/boutique and be impressed with our styles, quality & savings!

Come on! You must have better things to spend your money on than high-priced
clothes.

Our new summer collection has arrived. It's all beautifully hung and organized.

New lighting!

New containers!

New items!

See you there.