[RBS] It's not too late to order home-baked Pesach desserts!

Marty and Menucha Rothenberg rothenbergfamily at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 23:14:53 IDT 2011

It’s not too late!  Delicious home-baked desserts for Pesach!

B’syata D’shmaya, announcing…
 ROTHENBERG FAMILY BAKERY
 In the tradition of our Zaide since 1885, we are pleased to offer our community

 heimishe baked goods for your family! All the pleasures of homemade Yom Tov
 desserts… and the freedom from making it yourself!

 Featuring both Gebrochts and non-Gebrochts items.

 For a detailed price list, click on http://pesachbakery.blogspot.com/

ORDER DEADLINE FRIDAY APRIL, 8
Pickup / Delivery – Sunday, April 17

 email: pesachbakery at gmail.com     phone:054-920-2573

Cash payment only. Delivery for orders 200 nis or more (RBS/BS only)
 A portion of all proceeds will be contributed to Lema'an Achai.