[RBS] ONLY A FEW SLOTS LEFT! Pre Pesach Camp FOR BABIES AGES 1-3!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 10 03:31:50 IDT 2011

Wondering how you'll clean if your older kids are all in a  camp but your
busy toddler is at home? Send you crumb carrying bundle of joy to our
"chometsfull" room of toys.  Basement completely dedicated to your child's
care !

Three counselors ages 13 with loads of babysitting experience PLUS a 10 year
old helper.  CPR trained adult in the house

WHEN: Sunday April 10 - Thursday April 14 9:30-1:30
Friday April April 15 9:30- 11:30
WHERE: Sun Gardens, Nachal El Al 6/2 (Near Dolev and Shimshon)
FOR WHOM: Babies ages 1-3 (girls and boys)
COST: 12 sh per hour per child for reserved hours, 15 sh an hour for drop
ins (drop ins will only be allowed dif we have space)  (Discounted rate for
three or more reserved dates)

LIMITED SPACE! ONLY 6 BABIES AT A TIME  MAXIMUM!  (2 BABIES PER COUNSELOR )

Two ways to enjoy this amazing service:
Call or email to reserve  times and dates.  In order to reserve space you
must give your name, child's name, child's age, any allergies , dates and
times requested.  Times must be registered for in half hour increments!
There will be a discounted price for reservations of three days or more.

Drop in: call to see if we have any extra spots for your baby, drop him off
and enjoy a few hours of quite time while we occupy your child with stories,
music and games.

Late pick up will be charged for at a rate of 30 sh an hour PRORATED UP TO
EVERY 10 MINTUES! (This is imperative as we will have other babies arriving
when your baby is supposed to leave and we will have to call for more help
if you are late!)
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE DAILY UNLESS OTHERWISE PRE-ARRANGED .  CASH ONLY

PLEASE SEND FOOD, WATER OR JUICE, BOTTLES OR SIPPEE CUPS, CHANGE OF CLOTHING
, DIAPERSS AND WIPES EVERY DAY!

hit  reply to this email address or
Call Frayda Baila Bell 02 991-0212
or Devora Rakhsha  999 9033

to reserve a spot.

-- LABRIUT HEALTH STORE --
Selection of dried fruit, nuts and teas.
Solgar and SupHerb vitamins at discount prices.
Gluten free baked goods, cookies and prepared meals.
Dr. Mark health breads. Regular supplies.
Free delivery for orders above 100nis in BS/RBS
19, Derech Rabin, Migdal Hamayim. 02 9953000