[RBS] Community Service: Pre-Peasach Meals This week!

Yad Tomech ytomech at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 08:36:42 IDT 2011

 IMPORTANT NOTICE

Yad Tomech is pleased to announce that this year, like in previous years, we
will be providing delicious meals for the week leading up to Peasach (for a
small subsidized fee) in order to make your Yom Tov preparations easier.

There will be distribution points in various areas throughout the city.

The meals will be provided IY"H from Sunday ו' ניסן  (April 10th) through
Sunday י"ג ניסן  (April 17th) between the hours of 1:30 and 2:30pm.

Please be on time!

The distribution centers are as follows:

RBS A':   Beis Shoshana Play Center, located behind the building of Nachal
Gilo 4 א'.

RBS B':   Yad Tomech Soup Kitchen Rashbag 2 and Rechov Ribal 14

Kiriya Charedit: 23 Rechov Sefas Emes

Cheftziba: 3 Ben Ish chai- in the parking level

p.s. In order to assure that enough meals will be available, please call
995-1916 every day between 3:00pm and 11:00pm and leave a detailed message
with your last name, area of residence, and number of portions needed for
the next day. (Please leave a separate message every day)

For further information you can also email: ytomech at gmail.com

We would like to remind those who will be using our afternoon play center in
RBS A' that the center will be open through next Thursday י' ניסן (April 14
th) between the hours of 3:00pm and 6:00pm.

Wishing everyone a Chag Kasher Vesameach!

--
 Adina Landy
Yad Tomech

--