[RBS] Need 2nd Day Yom Tov lunch in Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 08:07:14 IDT 2011

Dear Friends,

Shavua tov.  Over the past month or so, we have communicated with most of you by phone or e-mail, asking for help. In brief, my daughter’s seminary in Yerushalaim arranged for a second seder for students who need one on Nachal Lachish in RBS Aleph.  We have now made arrangements for a first seder, sleeping, and first day lunch for my daughter and her friend.

The only remaining component is a Yom Tov lunch for the second day.  Several people have told me that when they were in this situation, very hospitable hosts who only keep one day arranged a seudah in their home for them, but that they didn’t feel comfortable.  So if you or someone you know is having a second day lunch, anywhere in RBS Aleph, please let me know if there is room for two seminary students. There are no dietary restrictions.  The girls do eat gebrokts and they do not eat kitniyos.

Thanks so much.  Chag Kosher V’sameach to all.

Ephraim Cheron
Cleveland Hts., OH
(H)  216-932-0904
(C ) 216-650-2174