[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - working schedule - good news

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:53:08 IDT 2011

Dear All,

We will maintain our regular working hours this week and on Sun prior to
Pesach, we will be closed erev Pesach until Isru Chag,
and we will, BEH, re-open on Tue morning at 8:30am on the day of Isru Chag.

We offer the most compehensive financial service in RBSA, and we look
forward to being your one-stop solution for all of your money management
needs!

Wishing all of our neighbors, friends, and clients a Chag Kasher V Sameach!

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center