[RBS] empty oatmeal cans? anyone?

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:57:11 IDT 2011

13-15 SEUOC*s seeking loving home, gan or hyper organized space
looking for a little plastic lid, metal bodied goodness.

I have 13 or 15 (can't recall) empty yellow metal oatmeal cans. Yes,
several still have little oat flakes running around in the bottom
(well, not literally - they're pretty still) and all (um, I think)
still have their intact plastic lids with them.

Yours, if you want them, outside my door. Look up my address in your
handy dandy new Shemeshphone (or an old one, as we haven't moved in 8
years).

And the cut on my hand from inattentively washing out the ones I kept
is healing nicely, thank you.

-Miriam Druyan

*Single Empty Used Oatmeal Can. Naturally.