[RBS] Recommendations for Egg Delivery Addendum

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Apr 11 06:21:09 IDT 2011

So, now, I can say that the people below ared tried and true and the people who sent their names highly recommend them.
Have a chag kasher vsameach.
Adina.

I have been using the chasidim from Beitar for about three years now, and I find them very reliable.  I get two trays of eggs every two weeks like clockwork.  I order extra (lots) every Pesach.  I've never had a problem.  Every few weeks someone comes around to collect the money.  I really like having eggs delivered because when I used to buy them myself at the supermarket, more than once they ended up in pieces.  Hope this is helpful!
 I get from chasidim from Beitar.  Their number is 580-8486.
  There are 2 of them.  One is a shekel or so cheaper than the other.
  1. 054-682-5617- M-21, L-23 but no fri. delivery
  2. 057-319-8375, 077-240-1575 M-22, L-24 does fri. delivery
  Good Luck!