[RBS] medicines and masking tape

Judie Carasso judiecarasso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:11:44 IDT 2011

Who can we donate medicines to that are still good?  (All the gemachs in the
phonebook seemed to be for specific things, none of which these medicines
are for).  Has anybody found masking tape that will actually stick the
tinfoil to the cabinets?  I've tried four different kinds, and they all just
droop and then fall off.  Do people use something else altogether that I
don't know about?  (It seems we have this problem every year, getting to get
the tinfoil to stick to the drawers).  Please let me know!  Thanks, Judie