[RBS] Seeking sleeping space for Pesach seder(s)

Karen Kerr karenkkkerr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:57:29 IDT 2011

We are seeking sleeping accomodations for the beginning of Pesach - for my
husband and myself for Seder night, and for my son, his wife, and baby for
the first two nights as close to Dolev and Ayalon as possible.

My husband and I will be grateful for a spare bedroom - my son would be
interested in a holiday rental if any
are available for the first 2 nights.

If you have anything to offer us or any suggestions, I will be happy to hear
from you!

Thanks, Karen