[RBS] Last Min Pesach Rental Available in Sun Hills

Moshe Hamburg greghamburg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:00:10 IDT 2011

My Family just canceled, and this rental for Pesach is available now.

There are two connecting suites available that sleeps 8. (2 of these 8 has a couch that folds out in the living room). These are the dates; Friday April 15th, leaving Tuesday morning, April 26.

To see pictures, please go to

http://www.baruchhaba.com/en/vacation-apartments/sun-hills
 (Gold and Bronze suite)

The cost is $1,650. -this comes out to eleven nights ($150 a night) a great deal...

Please call me 052.544.7517 or email me back for more information.

Moshe Hamburg