[RBS] help for the Hecht family in RBS B' (fire)

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Tue Apr 12 21:36:34 IDT 2011

1. R' Nachman Hecht and his family are so grateful to all of those who
responded with generosity, care and good wishes. He told me it was a very
big chizuk for him.

2. Fortunately, his boss at Kol Bo Mendel gave him a number of items to help
him out, but in addition to not having a car, he spends most of his time
working in the store, and it's very hard for him to toivel the items. If you
are planning to go to a keilim mikva in the near future, and could toivel
his items also, he would really appreciate it.

3. As I mentioned, most of their clothes and items were destroyed. He gave
me a list of things that they are still missing. If you would like to help,
please contact me offlist and I will send you the list of items they could
use.

Tizku LMitzvos!

Dovid Pinhasik
050-5807576