[RBS] Keren Lev Yisrael - Distribution Day - WOW!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:00:22 IDT 2011

OK, that was pretty amazing.
Not sure if everyone realizes the excruciating level of detail needed
to make a project of that size run smoothly.

It was *awesome*!

Aside from tons of people to thank, of which I don't know most of
them.

I'd like to particularly thank all the "young" people who helped.
Not just all the Yeshiva bochrim, but there were also dozens of
children age 13 and under.  They would run ahead to see what the
upcoming car needed from their station, often didn't allow the "older
boys" and men to load the car, but would push to do it themselves!
And would then forward the information to the next station.

They were there for hours!

It was Chessed in so many ways, from so many angles and melamed zechus
on our community and camaraderie that increased shalom.

We should all be zoche to the geula bimheira veyameinu!

P.S. I would say this was retribution for last year :-)
--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com