[RBS] Store hours at PC Integrity

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Thu Apr 14 13:52:34 IDT 2011

PC Integrity will not be open tomorrow Friday (15/4/11) in order for us to
clean the office/lab for Pesach.  If you are having an emergency, or you
need to pick up equipment, please call our cell phones and we can arrange to
meet you.

The office will be closed from 18/4/11 (Monday) until 26/4/11 (Isru Chag).

If you have a business related emergency, you can call the office and leave
a message.  Our staff will be checking the answering machine throughout the
day.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Chag Kasher
VeSamach!

Sheila and Reuven Schwartz

057-571-1570 (Reuven)
054-66-88-447 (Sheila)