[RBS] Technician-Major Appliance Recommendation

Aryeh Leib kirschner 7654 at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 15 15:59:45 IDT 2011

I am usually hard pressed to recommend a technician or other service.
Dror managed to ‘make the grade’ and more: Fast response, stuck to his time estimation or arrival, charged a more than reasonable price (cheap), AND when I called back 10minutes later to inform him that another ‘issue’ had arisen with the same appliance, he responded promptly and replaced an extra part free of charge (to my discomfort), even though he had the money in his back pocket and he could have been ‘halfway to Mexico by then’.
To surmise: Dror stuck to is word, responded and follow up was fast, and an impression of honestly and lack of appetite for money.
Here is his number: 052-240-7657 Dror
Kirschner Patent Drawings
Nachal Ayalon 19/4
Beit Shemesh