[RBS] Join The Kitniyot Liberation Front

david moshe davidmoshe10 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:30:19 IDT 2011

Find it odd why an Ashkenazi Jew living in Ashkelon should not be able to
eat at his Sefardic neighbor's home because of the presence of legumes? Do
you believe that now that the Jewish nation largely lives together in its
land we should be behaving more as a nation and less as a collection of
disparate communities?

Join the Kitniyot Liberation Front!

A few years ago Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim's beth din issued a
well-known psak halacha which
permits the consumption of kitniyot to all Jews living in Israel.

HaRav Bar-Hayim's beth din's psak halacha as well as a related audio-shiur
may be found at the following link:
http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-audio-shiurim/35-hagim/177-the-real-story-of-kitniyot-part-1
Chag Sameach! (and please forward this e-mail so that we can promote Jewish
unity).

In order to join the K.L.F. please send me an e-mail to
davidmoshe10 at gmail.com