[RBS] Chag Sameach from the RBS Gelt Center

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:19:23 IDT 2011

Dear All,

All of us at the RBS Gelt Center would like to wish all of our customers,
friends, and neighbors a Chag Pesach Kasher v Sameach.
BEH, the RBS Gelt Center will provide service from 9am to 1pm on the day of
the Isru Chag, and then we will resume our regular hours 8:30am till 7pm Sun
thru Thu (till 12:30pm on Fridays) from the day following Isru Chag.

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBS Shopping Center