[RBS] Business/Financial Coach Needed

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:40:01 IDT 2011

Business /Financial
Coach
A while ago I posted a request for a coach in business and financial
Planning for one of my clients
I recieved several very lovely answers
Unfortunately I do not have the info  at my disposal

Some of you volunteered to do to the work pro bono
some for a symbolic fee ( as an internship )
and some for a regular/full fee
Id like to ask you to please recontact me with your offers and avilablility

It needs to be financial budget planning
and
making a 5 yr plan for a self employed person etc

Hag Sameah
Daniella
0545 359072
077 33 22 430