[RBS] FREE seminar

hadassah at shoreshcapital.com hadassah at shoreshcapital.com
Thu Apr 21 14:12:26 IDT 2011

Passing on information that might be useful to ladies.

Hadassah Rosenthal
Birth Assistant / Doula
999-4604 or 052-727-5386

Below is information about a free internet seminar to be held this
Friday on pumping breastmilk, introducing a bottle, and returning to
work. It will be led by Nancy Holtzman, IBCLC, who is an excellent
lactation consultant that I turned to when I had my own baby. Highly
recommended! Registration info is here:

http://isismaternity.web3.hubspot.com/isis-parenting-pump-talk-webinar-registration/

Please forward this to your clients who you think might be interested!

Ananda Lowe
Lactation Counselor and Doula
Co-author, The Doula Guide to Birth
Order at www.thedoulaguide.com

Pump Talk Live Webinar - Friday, April 22nd at 2:00 PM EST

Pump Talk: Expressing, Storing and Feeding Breastmilk
Whether you are preparing to return to work or just thinking about
expressing your breastmilk for an occasional bottle, this class will
help you get started.Led by an experienced Board Certified Lactation
Consultant, this interactive live webinar covers all the FAQs expecting
and new moms want to know about pumping, introducing a bottle or
returning to work.
Topics covered include:

Establishing and maintaining a full milk supply
Introducing a bottle
Breastpump options and accessories
Tips and techniques for milk expression
Safe storage of breastmilk
Combining working and nursing All expectant and new mothers are welcome
to pre-register for this FREE webinar and will have the opportunity to
submit questions during the class.

Register Now - It's free!
http://isismaternity.web3.hubspot.com/isis-parenting-pump-talk-webinar-registration/