[RBS] Looking for personal recommendations for an "aluminum guy"

EJN ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:23:23 IDT 2011

If you have used an Aluminum repair-person to fix windows and doors,
he is available and follows through on *repairing* windows and doors, and
you would recommend him, please let me know.

FYI: I have tried 5 guys, mostly local, and none of them have worked out.
The Aluminum Industry tends to like new work and is not excited about
repair work, especially when they did not install it in the first place.

Thank you,

--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com