[RBS] Your pledge to help us with RBS Gimmel Shtayim & Mem-3 objections

EJN ejnaiman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:04:31 IDT 2011

You may drop off cash or checks by my house on Luz 18/2 as well.
You may also call me and if I have time, I will come by and pick up your
pledge.

B"H, we have hundreds of signatures for Mem-3 and well over 1,000 for
Gimmel-2.

Again, to reiterate, it is *critical* that we build more housing.
But it is also critical to put some sechel into the planning and correct
areas such as:

More roads/access, more schools, more shul/mikva space, more parking
(actually any parking! :-), drastically increase commercial
zones, require public areas such as parks be built *with* the
neighborhoods - not years later, create an area for a gan leumi, preserve
some of the more important archeological finds, preserve some of the
wildlife habitats (especially when they have little or no impact on number
of total housing units), increase emergency services, etc.

Tizku Lemitzvot!

--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
054-765-6300
=================Original message text===========

Good morning.  I hope you had a restful and enjoyable chag.  A few weeks ago you pledged money to help us with the objections to the current plans for the construction of RBS Gimmel Shtayim.  We are now at the phase where we need to put that money to use in our attempt to stop the current plans from moving forward.  I ask all of you to please drop your pledges off at my home as soon as possible - preferably today or tomorrow.  I live at 12/2 Maapilei Egoz apartment #2.  It is the building on the corner of Maapilei Egoz and Reuven and I live in the second entrance.  You can simply slip an envelope under the door and I will receive it.

Checks should be made out to  פורום שמש יהודה לאיכות הסביבה ולקיימות  but if it simply says פורום שמש יהודה   or Forum Shemesh Yehuda it will work.  If you need it for your records, the Amuta # is 580522704.  Cash is also fine.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you so much for your help.

Dov