[RBS] Amazing NEW MENU option in honor of " The Royal Wedding"

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 29 17:36:05 IDT 2011

In honor of the royal wedding  we will be offering a copy of the "royal
menu" for one month only.
Only catch is YOU have to tell me what everything is  :)

Besmachot  and "a gut shabbos " !
Leeba and the staff of BESIMCHA Catering, Event Planning and Decorating

* Cornish Crab Salad on Lemon Blini
* Pressed Duck Terrine with Fruit Chutney
* Roulade of Goats Cheese with Caramelised Walnuts
* Assortment of Palmiers and Cheese Straws
* Scottish Smoked Salmon Rose on Beetroot Blini
* Miniature Watercress and Asparagus Tart
* Poached Asparagus spears with Hollandaise Sauce for Dipping
* Quails Eggs with Celery Salt
* Scottish Langoustines with Lemon Mayonnaise Pressed Confit of Pork Belly
with Crayfish and Crackling
* Wild Mushroom and Celeriac Chausson
* Bubble and Squeak with Confit Shoulder of Lamb
* Grain Mustard and honey-glazed Chipolatas
* Smoked Haddock Fishcake with Pea Guacamole
* Miniature Yorkshire Pudding with Roast Fillet of Beef and Horseradish
Mousse
* Gateau Opera
* Blood Orange Pate de Fruit
* Raspberry Financier
* Rhubarb Crème Brulee Tartlet
* Passion Fruit Praline
* White Chocolate Ganache Truffle
* Milk Chocolate Praline with Nuts
* Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffle

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Catering, Party Planning and Decorating
~077 78 555 11~