[RBS] New Yeshiva Gedola Opening in RBS

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:00:42 IDT 2011

I was asked to publicize this event. I don’t know anything about it.

Ramat Beit Shemesh has reached a new level in becoming an עיר ואם בישראל and that is the establishment of a Yeshiva Gedolah in our city!
Harav Yosef Rubinstein, under the direction and encouragement of the gedolei hador, gedolei rabonim and mechanchim from our community and from around Eretz Yisrael, is opening a Yeshiva Gedolah לשם ולתפארת. When the bochurim of this new Yeshiva pour in to the streets of our city it will bring the sweetness of Torah to our neighborhood.
The Yeshiva will open its doors this Rosh Chodesh Iyar with 20 serious בני תורה from the best Yeshivos around Eretz Yisroel .
The Yeshiva invites the community to please join the opening ceremony to be attended by gedolei yisroel and gedolei rabbonim.
It will be held at
Bais knesses Perushim
Nachal Luz 14
Tuesday night 7:30PM