[RBS] if it bothers you....

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:47:05 IDT 2011

take a walk on dolev, next to katlav.  you will see a huge shul being
constructed upstairs on top of a gan.
sounds like an efficient use of space, till you notice
- the gan's playground has been completely taken over by pillars
- the gan's garden is full of "debris" , screws, nails, etc.  and this
has been true all through the  schoolyear (construction went on during
school hours, despite repeated complaints to teh city and ministry of
education , who simply said "we cannot do anything about beit shemesh,
they never listen to rules")

this  is a matter of theft of reshut harabbim
and
endangering the children and staff of the gan

tefillot in such a shul seems to match perfectly  what the navi was
talking about in Hazon Yeshayahu : Ki tavo'u leiraot et panai, mi
bikeish zot miyedchem, remos hatzeirai" - literal translation - when
you come to see My face, who asked this (prayer, korbanot) of you ,
who trample my courtyards?!

now, in case that isn't bad enough, someone wants to do the same thing
over the ganim on dolev next to timna  (above Gan Ela and Gan Yarden)

whether or not we have children in the gan, i think that we all
recognize that this type of construction would never be allowed in a
city in which law and respect for others came above "protekzia"
disrespect for others led to the destruction of the beit hamikdash -
respecting others' rights is a great way to do teshuva

please, write your opposition to this "building trend" to the mayor at
mosheab at bshemesh.co.il