[RBS] Bezeq/Netvision, ginormous bills and the oleh - HELP!?

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:35:37 IDT 2011

Turning to the oleh community after finding out Bezeq has deducted thousands
of shekels in horaot keva the past 4 months.

As a 1yr old oleh, in classic fashion, I had called the phone company to
sort out plans, "bundles and "deals."  I think I "sneezed," and before I
knew what was going on, I have two ISP contracts that I pay monthly and I
thought I had a deal on calls to chu"l, but apparently I did not.  As a
result, I need to try to sort out thousands of shekels in charges.

If anyone has experience getting things sorted out with Bezeq (billing),
Bezeq Bein Leumi (international calls) and Netvision (supposed to have
offered the "deal").

If this makes sense to you, and you've have some success with these
companies, or some other agency that knows how to get things done, pls let
me know.

Otherwise, we smile and go on.  ;-)
Even after things like this, aliyah is still worth every minute!

Uri