[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for zvicars

shellie grafstein grafsteinshellie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:34:33 IDT 2011

I wanted to recommend ZviCars - located here in RBSA.  I was buying and
selling a car and they helped me find a buyer, almost immediately, got me a
great price, recommended a few cars for me to look at, came with me to do
the transfer of my old car, went with me to the bank and then to the used
car dealership to complete the transactions.  In addition, they offer
fantastic insurance rates.  They were with me the entire process - answering
my zillions of questions and being patient and helpful throughout.

Zvi:      050 687 7229
Ezra:   054 591 5115
Office:  02 991 3115
ezra at zvicars.com