[RBS] Saidels Bakery -easy meals for the 9 days

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 20:53:18 IDT 2011

Run out of ideas what to feed your family in the 9 days?

This week Saidels Bakery will be offering these easy, PAREV meals:

- Mushroom and onion quiches (individual portions)
- Hungarian potato pies/sambusakim (the kids' favourite)
- stir-fry pies/sambusakim
- Mexican chilli pies/sambusakim

Saidels is a boutique bakery which hand-makes a wide range of delicious and special challot, health breads, bagels, cookies and pastry that cannot be found anywhere else in Israel.

Visit our website www.saidels.com to find out more about our unique bakery and to order.

Saidels delivers to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh and we ALSO DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our new pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1
Tel: 9997643 from 14:30-16:30.

We would like to thank Justine and Yamin Cohen for their sterling service as our pick-up point for the last 2 years.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"