[RBS] Special Tisha B'Av Program at the Matnas

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:43:48 IDT 2011

"Tonight we do not learn Torah"

Erev Tisha B'Av

Monday, 9 pm

For the 13th year, presenting an evening, "Tonight We Do Not Learn Torah"

(But we do talk about unity and caring about one another!)

Taking place in communities all over the country.

Reading of Megilat Eicha, followed by

Panel of distinguished members of the Israeli community and then a
group discussion.

Topic:  "Areivim Zeh Bazeh?"  (Are we responsible for each other?)

Members of the panel:

Raanan Dinor, former director-general of the Prime Minister's Office

Rav Dr. Yoel Bin-Nun

Writer Eyal Maged

MK Otniel Shneller

Moderator, Orna Nachmani, Menahelet of Midreshet Beit Shemesh

Monday, Erev Tisha B'Av, August 8, 2011, at 9:00 pm

At the Meyerhoff Matnas, Sderot HaDekel 9, Givat Sharett

For adults and youth grades 10-12

For more details, please call Vardit Steinlop, 0545-453275

"On Tisha B'Av it is customary to engage in issues of achdut and
ahavat chinam – because Churban Yerushalayim was due to sinat chinam
."