[RBS] Melabev Raffle - Now more than ever we need your support!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:49:12 IDT 2011

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT - TO WIN IT!!

ALL PROCEEDS TO TZEDAKAH TO HELP THE LOCAL ELDERLY!!!
Tax deductible receipts available upon request!

Thank you to all our very generous sponsors! (see list below)

prices:
1 ticket for 10 Shekel
5 tickets for 40 Shekel
14 tickets for 100 Shekel
25 tickets (a whole booklet) for 150 Shekel

Our wonderful prizes are

* *

* *

* *

*MELABEV SUPER RAFFLE PRIZES – 2011 !!!***

* ***

*Al Derech Burma – Family Bike Ride Tour*

*At Your Service – Cleaner Referral Service - ***

*One Year's Membership to 'At Your Service'*

*Big Deal – Wilton Silicone Pans***

*Besimcha Catering – 100nis Voucher***

*Broder Pharmacy – 180nis Voucher***

*“CHOW” (Café Bagels B'rama) – Breakfast Special***

*Chalav U'Dvash – 2 Pizza Pies***

*Corner Trading – Lady's Handbag*

*Country Beit Shemesh – Swim Pass ***

*Dfus Mishkan – 500 Cards with Inscription and Envelopes*

*Esther's Handmade Paper and Sculpture Studio – *

*Free 1.5 hour Introductory Craft Workshop for One Person*

*FUNtastic Stuff – Headband and Necklace*

*Harlow – Therapeutic Rice Packs***

*Matluk – Free Hour Personal Training***

*Melabev – Hats and Aprons*

*Mini Market HaMa'or – Gift Packages*

*On Tap Plumbing – Water Filter***

*Sefarim V'od – Decorative Washing Cup***

*Smiley – Canister Set*

*Soda Club – Soda Machine*

*Super Barak – 100nis Voucher*

*Super Hatzlachah– 100nis Voucher***

* *

We are looking for youth and teens to sell our raffle tickets in BS/RBS

For more information

Please contact us at either 999-4258 or at melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

Thank you for helping us support the Elderly of Bet Shemesh!

Melabev

www.melabev.org